Terms & Conditions
YOUTUBE TERMS OF SERVICE
This site uses YouTube API. Therefore, this is the reference to YouTube Terms Of Service.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
USER REPRESENTATIONSBy using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
FEES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.K. Pound Sterling.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 07907630288.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
2. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
3. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
4. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
5. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
9. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
10. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
11. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
12. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
13. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
14. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
15. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
16. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
19. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
20. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
21. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
22. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
As part of thefunctionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in United Kingdom County. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:Parsclick
شرایط و مقررات
ما پارس کلیک در شهر لندن و در کشور انگلستان مستقر هستیم.
منظور ما از کلمه های ما، خودمان، کمپانی، شرکت و سازمان پارس کلیک است.
ما تعهد به حفظ امنیت و اطلاعات شخصی شما در عضویت ما را به عهده می گیریم.
منظور از اطلاعات شخصی، اطلاعاتی است که توسط شما در قسمت ثبت نام وب سایت ردوبدل شده است و نه همه ی اطلاعات.
اطلاعات شخصی شما به هیچ وجه توسط ما به شرکت های شخص ثالث بروز نخواهد کرد.
شرایط و ضوابط (این صفحه) در این شرایط صدق می کند:
- استفاده از خدمات ما
- در متن وب سایت
- در همه ی ایمیل ها بین شما و ما
- بین نرم افزار و یا فایل هایی که دانلود می کنید و مربوط به ماست
مطالب ما هیچ گونه مغایرتی با قانون کشوری که مستقر آن هستیم ندارد و نخواهند داشت.
با توجه به کاربران ما، سعی می شود که مطالب ما هیچ گونه مغایرتی با بیشتر کشورهایی که کاربران ما زندگی می کنند نداشته باشند.
مطالب ما هیچ گونه مغایرت و پوشیدگی برای کودکان ندارد و این مطالب قابل استفاده برای هر کسی با هر سنی می باشد.
اگر سوالی مربوط به شرایط و ضوابط دارید باید با استفاده از ایمیل آدرس ما یا در قسمت تماس با مای وبسایت مطرح کرده و ما را به اطلاع برسانید.
هر مبلغی (اگر مبلغی) از شما دریافت می شود، حالا به صورت ماهانه یا در قسمت کمک به مای وب سایت، قابل برگشت نمی باشد.
ما از سایتهایی مثل
DailyMotionبرای ردوبدل کردن ویدیو و محتویات سایت برای کاربران خودمان استفاده می کنیم.
شما مجاز نیستید که نام کاربری و رمز ورود حساب خود را در اختیار هیچ کس دیگری قرار بدهید، و یا به کسی اجازه بدهید به حساب شما و محتوا دسترسی پیدا کند. شما مسئول تمام استفادهای هستید که از وبسایت و محتوا در ارتباط با حساب شما و نام کاربری و رمز ورود شما انجام میگیرد. همچنین مسئولیت صحت اطلاعاتی که در حساب خود وارد میکنید، تماما با خود شما است.
شما مسئول هستید که نام کاربری و رمز ورود خود را محرمانه نگه دارید، و برای این کار تلاش لازم و معقول را انجام دهید. هر زمان که از استفادهی غیرمجاز از نام کاربری، رمز، حساب، یا محتوای خریداریشدهی شما مطلع گشتید، باید در سریعترین زمان ممکن به ما اطلاع دهید.
مالکیت محتوا یا مجوز بهرهبردای از محتوا، متعلق به ما، یا نویسندگان و تولیدکنندگان اصلی محتوا میباشد. همچنین حقوق طراحی، ترکیب، و نما و حس وبسایت متعلق به ما است. کلیهی محتوای موجود در پارس کلیک مشمول حقوق مالکیت معنوی و حقوق مؤلف میشود.
کار تولیدکنندگان و نویسندگان ما، بر پایهی مالکیت معنوی است، که شامل حقوق مؤلف نیز میشود. ما باید از حقوق مالکیت معنوی خود دفاع کنیم، تا بتوانیم همچنان این بستر و محتواهای فوقالعاده را برای شما فراهم کنیم. شما با رعایت حقوق مالکیت معنوی، به رشد و توسعهی محتوای آموزشی فارسی کمک میکنید.
ما با استفاده از وبسایت ما، میپذیرید هیچ محتوایی را بازتوزیع نمیکنید، کپی نمیکنید، تغییر نمیدهید، انتقال نمیدهید، واگذار نمیکنید، نمیفروشید، اجاره نمیدهید، قرض نمیدهید، ویرایش نمیکنید، اقتباس نمیکنید، و در قالب دیگری قرار نمیدهید و از این محتوا برای هیچ مقصودی که ما مشخصا بیان نکردهایم، استفاده نخواهید کرد. اگر محتوای ما را دوست دارید، به جای آنکه محتوای وبسایت را برای دیگران بفرستید، لطفا دیگران را به استفاده از وبسایت ما تشویق کنید!
علامات تجاری و لوگوهای داخل وبسایت، متعلق به پارس کلیک و یا اشخاص دیگر هستند، و شما نباید بدون اجازه و تایید مالک آنها، از آنها استفاده کنید.
اگر شما در ارتباط با دورهای به دانشجویان درس میدهید و میآموزید، شما «نویسنده» هستید و شرایط و قوانین دیگری نیز شامل حال شما میشود، و شما بیان میکنید، تضمین میدهید، و تعهد میدهید که:
- برای تمامی محتوایی که به وبسایت ارائه میدهید، شما مسئول هستید مالکیت یا مجوزها، حقوق، رضایتنامهها، اجازهنامهها و صلاحیت لازمه را داشته باشید که بتوانید مجوزهای مربوطه را به منظور بازتولید، توزیع، اجرای عمومی، نمایش عمومی، پخش عمومی، ترویج، بازاریابی، و همچنین استفاده و بهرهگیری از هر بخش از محتوای ارائه شده را، به پارس کلیک اعطا کنید. و شما مسئول آن هستید که هیچ بخشی از محتوای ارائه شده، هیچگونه حق مالکیت معنوی از شخص ثالثی را زایل یا مخدوش یا غصب نکند؛
- شما معلومات، اعتبارنامهها و تخصص لازم، شامل تحصیلات، تعلیمات، دانش، و مهارتهای مربوطه را برای تدریس و ارائهی خدمات مورد نظر از طریق سایت و محصولات آن را دارا هستید؛
- هیچگونه محتوای نامناسب، آزارنده، توهینآمیز، نژادپرستانه، نفرتآمیز، تبعیضآمیز، هرزه، نادرست، گمراهکننده، جعلی، بدنامکننده، هجوآمیز و افتراآمیز منتشر نمیکنید؛
- هیچگونه تبلیغ، محتوای ترویجی، هرزنامه، نامههای زنجیرهای، طرح هرمی، یا هر شکل دیگری از درخواست و وسوسهی غیرمجاز و نامطلوب را در محتوا یا به کاربران در وبسایت عرضه نمیکنید؛
- هیچ گونه مطالب در مورد برداشتن پسورد، آموزش هک کردن نرم افزار، کرک کردن، آموزش بدست آوردن کلید، نوشتن کلید نرم افزار منتشر نمی کنید. آموزش هک با نوشتن مطالب در مورد آن فرق دارد.
- شما از محصولات و محتوای وبسایت برای هیچ کسبوکاری غیر از فراهم آوردن آموزش، تدریس، و خدمات آموزش درسی به دانشجویان استفاده نمیکنید؛
- شما وارد هیچگونه فعالیتی نمیشوید که باعث شود پارس کلیک وادار به کسب مجوز یا پرداخت هرگونه حق امتیاز به شخص ثالثی گردد، از جمله و برای مثال، پرداخت حق امتیاز استفاده از هر گونه اثر موسیقی یا صدای ضبط شده؛
- شما هیچ بخشی از محتوای پارس کلیک را کپی نمیکنید، تغییر نمیدهید، یا بازنشر نمیکنید؛
- اطلاعات همکاری و حساب کاربری خود را نگهداری میکنید، و از دقت و صحت تمامی اطلاعات آنها اطمینان کسب میکنید.
ما حق حذف هرگونه محتوای کاربر را به هر دلیلی که به صلاحدید خودمان تشخیص بدهیم، برای خودمان محفوظ نگه میداریم. ممکن است پیش از چنین کاری، اخطار یا دلایلی به کاربر ارائه کنیم، اما ملزم به چنین کاری نیستیم و این کار همیشه ممکن نخواهد بود. ما مسئولیتی در قبال هرگونه محتوایی که از سوی دیگران در وبسایت ما منتشر میشود نمیپذیریم، ولی تمام تلاش خودمان را برای سالم نگهداشتن محتوای وبسایت انجام میدهیم.
مسئولیت فیلتر بودن سایت به عهده ما نیست.
مسئولیت فیلتر بودن ما و رد کردن فیلتر به عهده ی خودتان است.
با دسترسی به خدمات ما، شما موافق تمامی این شرایط و ضوابط هستید.
اگر موافق این شرایط و ضوابط نیستید، لطفا از خدمات ما استفاده ننمائید.
هنگام مشارکت در انجمن، از تیتر های درست و یکتا برای سوالاتتون استفاده کنید.
هنگام مشارکت در انجمن، از کلمات نا شایست و غیر صحیح استفاده نکنید.
هنگام مشارکت در انجمن، برای سوالتان چند گفتگو درست نکنید.
هنگام مشارکت در انجمن، قفل شدن یک گفتگو اولین اخطار ما به شما برای رعایت نکردن شرایط انجمن است.
هنگام مشارکت در انجمن، اگر به موارد بالا و تذکرات نویسندکان و مدیر رعایت نکنید، از مشارکت در انجمن به مدت محدودی منع خواهید شد.
هنگام مشارکت در انجمن، به سایت های دیگه لینک ندهید و اسپم درست نکنید. مگر اینکه جواب سوالات در سایت هایی مثل